• Demonstrate mastery of academic disciplines and be able to freely express themselves through various fields and modalities.
• Develop an inquiring mind and the ability to explore, create, and problem solve.
• Be equipped to become an advocate for their own learning and develop a lifelong love of learning in order to function as an intelligent member of society.
• Develop a thorough, integrated foundation in the key learning areas of language, math, science, social studies, fine arts, and biblical studies that will assist them in their progression through life.
• Accept the inherent value of all peoples as image bearers of God.
• Find identity in Christ, rather than in performance.
• Develop a biblical understanding of God’s sovereignty across all disciplines.
• Accept Christ as Savior and Lord and be able to clearly articulate the gospel to others.
• Develop a personal relationship with God and understand who He is through study, prayer, and community such that students demonstrate growth in character and conduct.
• Have a working knowledge of Bible history and a foundation for life application of its truth.
• Be instilled with the desire to lead with their talents/abilities through acts of service to impact the world for God’s glory.