High School Math
We have an immediate opening for the position of High School Math Teacher. The position is full-time and responsibilities include teaching higher level math classes including AP Calculus AB. The candidate must have the ability to teach from a Biblical worldview. A Bachelor’s Degree with previous teaching experience is required. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
If you qualify, please send your resume to Sally Nunez.
Head Football Coach
We have an opening for our Head Football Coach for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Summit will compete in Division III District 4 of TAPPS Six Man Football.
- Summit has made the State Semifinals the past two seasons and had no Seniors on last year’s team
- The position is Part-time, with the possibility of becoming Full-time based on the needs of the school and the qualifications of the candidate
- Head Coaching and/or Six man football experience is preferred, but not required.
Expectations are as follows:
- Candidate must be strong in their faith and an active member of their church
- Candidate will be expected to build strong relationships with students and families
- Candidate must show strengths in organization and communication
- Candidate should have experience in Film breakdown, Practice planning, Strength and Conditioning, Game planning, and Game management
- Candidate must have a 4-year degree
- Candidate must be a Texas certified teacher
Interested candidates can send their resume to Headmaster Scott Mac Leod.