We offer programs for PreK 3 to 12th grade.
Our Admissions process is simple:
1. Due to the current events in our nation, you can take a virtual tour of our campus. If you would like us to give you a phone call to answer more questions and share more about our school, please click here. We will get back to you within 1 business day.
2. Submit your application for enrollment. Upon submission, our Admissions Department will:
– Set up student testing and parent/guardian meeting with our Business Manager regarding tuition and fees.
– Gather current and prior report cards.
– Receive recommendations (which are submitted digitally through the application process).
– Receive other records from the previous school.
4. Once your information is gathered, an administrator will inform you of your acceptance.
5. Upon acceptance, our Admissions Department will send you the final enrollment packet, which includes a birth certificate, immunization records, student medical history, and our financial agreement.
*Students entering our PK3-Kindergarten programs must be restroom independent.
**Students entering these programs, must be 3 as of September 1 for our PK3 program. Students must be 4 for our PK4 program as of September 1.
With all that is going on in our world with COVID-19, we are currently unable to have visitors on our campus in person. Therefore, we have a video that can help you see our campus and hear from some parents and faculty.
Now Enrolling For 2020-21