1. How long ago did you join Summit, and what is your role?
I Joined Summit in 2005. My role is Cafeteria, Facilities and IT Manager
2. What makes you smile about Summit?
The beauty of the campus, great people to work with, and the kids. Everything we do is for the kids.
3. How has Summit made a difference in you?
After working in the Electronic Healthcare Sector for so many years, it’s nice to be surrounded by people who share the same beliefs… it really is a family here.
4. Top 3 favorite things about the cafeteria
1. Getting to experiment with recipes
2. Feeding people
3. Getting kids to try new foods and broadening their taste buds.
5. What would you tell a student or family who is considering Enrolling SCA?
I don’t believe they will find a more welcoming place or one that could provide as well –rounded educational offerings for classes, sports, and service opportunities as Summit has. It’s a wonderful community, and if they like good food and lots of variety, this is the place to be!